Do you want to make more money? But no matter what you do, you don’t seem to be making more? Everyone wants to make more cash, to get a promotion and to be rich.
This is what most finance experts say:
- Save money, be frugal, don’t drink Starbucks and save $5 a day and in 50 years you’re a millionaire!
- Serve more people, the more people you serve, the more you earn!
- Go live on Facebook every day, be on social media, pay for ads
I think there is some merit in all of this, but it won’t make you more money by itself. A penny saved is still just a penny saved.
What you need is to increase your income by adding more value and getting paid for that. You need to value solving problems and caring about other people to wanting to help them get an outcome. You also need to value yourself to charge for your services and to save and invest that money so it grows
How do you add more value?
- Think about what people truly want and need by doing your research
- Analyse what the market is offering
- See what the market is not offering or something that you can do better
- Connect with your customers through innovative marketing
- Create products and services that you charge for, so people value it and you can make more money as well.
What is your favourite way to earn more money? Let me know in the comments below.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the episode here: