Welcome to day 5!
𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲:
- You’re stuck in a job that is draining you
- You’re single and tired of dating the “wrong” men
- You’re not in shape but like to be
- You’re broke or not making as much money as you know you’re worth
- You don’t have that many friends who truly understand you and lift you up
- You have some health condition that is stopping you
- You probably feel that there is a bigger purpose for you & your life than you’re currently living.
I was stuck in this endless cycle of no results. I was doing everything: working hard, dating hard, exercising hard, studying hard and even Netflixing hard
I was doing everything I was told by some gurus who brainwashed me during my seminar junkie time. They were showing their fancy cars, great friends, adonis body’s: if I wanted to be like them, I had to work hard, burn the boats, don’t think about the past and do, do, do!
But it was draining me and not giving me results at all! Only when I stopped I realised this is not what I really want anyway. So of course the universe is not going to give that to me! How many of your dreams and goals are really YOU?
𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦: 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱.
I started to be me when I found out who I really am. I removed my fantasy goals that were not me. I don’t need cars or fancy houses: I am satisfied with a beautiful 2-bedroom condo in London with great views (Manifested within a few weeks of me clarifying that and really feeling how wonderful it would be to live there). I don’t need hundreds of friends who just like to drink and party: I like a few good friends and create deep and meaningful connections with them.
So who are you really? And what would you really love to create and manifest in your life? Who would you love to spend your life with? How much are you really worth?